Makes 2 gallon-sized freezer bags. It's enough to feed two adults and a toddler. I've also made it with 3 chicken breasts per bag and there was still plenty of sauce. Just crank your slow cooker to high for a bit to make sure the chicken gets cooked thoroughly.
1) Write on 2 gallon freezer bags: Angel Chicken, the date, and the following instructions: Cook on low for 5 hours or until the chicken is cooked. Serve over angel hair pasta.
2) Melt butter in saucepan, add Italian dressing mix.
3) Stir in soup, wine and cream cheese until it combines and melts, set aside to cool.
4) Clean and cut the mushrooms.
5) Put 2 chicken breasts in each bag. (I season the chicken at this point)
6) Divide sauce and mushrooms between the two bags.
7) Press the air out of the bag and seal them shut. Lay them flat in your freezer.