Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12 meals, 6 recipes

I usually just make 2-3 recipes each weekend to slowly build up my freezer inventory. I assemble meals on the weekend so my husband can watch my son, but his work schedule has him busy the next two weekends, so I had to step up my game. Thank goodness for my mom. She helped me shop, chop, prep and bag meals this weekend. Dad and Grandpa did a good job entertaining our son.

We made Sloppy Joe's, Cajun Chicken with Sausage, Savory Pepper Steak, Chilaquiles, Tex-Mex Chicken with Beans, and Red Beans and Rice.


I've made Sloppy Joe's and Cajun Chicken with Sausage before but the other four are new. I hope they turn out to be yummy. I'll post those recipes as I try them in case I need to make adjustments or in case they flop entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment